Art Contest Terms & Conditions
(1) The Belladonna of Sadness Art Contest Submission Period: October 8th, 2015 through 11:59pm PST April 1st 2016.
(2) Entries must be submitted using the guidelines stated at www.cineliciouspics.com/bella-art-contest
(3) Submitted artwork must be your original creation. Your original art may be any size and medium, but your submissions must be printable to 18″x24″ (see submission guidelines).
(4) You may submit multiple entries. There is no entry fee.
(5) Winners will be made by a three-judge panel of art professionals as well as Cinelicious/Cinelcious Pics, based on artistic excellence and originality in the reflection of the film Belladonna of Sadness.
(6) By your submission, you grant to Cinelicious Pics and its assigns a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual license to the use of his/her name, and/or artwork in any advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by Cinelicious Pics and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. Cinelicious Pics can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted artwork at their sole discretion. In turn, the contestants retain the rights to their artwork for any/all portfolio purposes. You may sell your original artwork, but please, you cannot mass produce/publish it for sale. If any additional entries beyond the contest winners are used for limited edition print purposes a one-time payment of $300 will be made to the artist(s).
(7) You will be given full credit for your artwork in any and all instances of it’s use. When applicable, we will provide links to the URL of your choice (if deemed appropriate by Cinelicious Pics).
(8) Prizes are as follows:
The Grand Prize Winner will receive (a) $1000 (b) your artwork will be reproduced as a limited edition print by Cinelicious Pics (c) five copies of the print (d) the forthcoming Belladonna of Sadness book from Hat & Beard publications. (e) a copy of the film on blu-ray.
2nd and 3rd place winners will each win (a) the forthcoming Belladonna of Sadness book from Hat & Beard publications. (b) a copy of the film on blu-ray.
(9) All entries* will be published across multiple social media sites, which may include but is not limited to: Deviant Art, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook and the Cinelcious Pics website. Again, all entrants will be given credit and links to the URL of their choice* in all social media postings. (*if deemed appropriate by Cinelicious Pics)
(10) Cinelicious Pics rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
(11) Cinelicious Pics, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
(12) Cinelicious Pics collects your personal information solely for the purposes of registration and to keep you informed about the contest. We will not sell or give away your information to any third party unless required by law.
(13) By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Cinelicious Pics and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
(14) Cinelicious Pics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of Cinelicious Pics. Cinelicious Pics is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by Cinelicious Pics . Cinelicious Pics reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Eligibility: The Contest is FREE to enter and open to all individuals. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter the Contest under any laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. The employees, officers and directors of the Contest Facilitators as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cinelicious Pics is responsible for ensuring the Contest complies with all laws in all jurisdictions where the Contest is offered. CONTESTS are void where prohibited by law.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please send a note to email@example.com